Sunday, November 06, 2016

82/100



Coming into the finish of this project, I'm starting to look at color balance of the overall quilt. As in, is there too much of one color speaking too loudly? For the remainder of the blocks I'm piecing I'm going to try to work on using more of the colors I think I need.

 Love that lotus tiger.

 I want to try and make four of these blocks to set together to see how it looks.
 Almost matching fabrics sometimes work. Definitely helps that I'm using all prints from the same designer.

 This one's my favorite of this grouping. Those lotuses look kind of menacing, almost as much as the tigers.
The center was supposed to be the same print as the corners, but I wanted to fussy-cut something, I thought the pink rabbit reads close enough as the same.

No comments: