Friday, September 14, 2012
windmills are getting stacked up! Friend Jaye has been so industrious with cutting them out for me. And so far I've cut a big zero so far for her. So that's my project this week. Now that this stack of new fabrics finally got washed I've got a lot to cut. And the question still remains what solid color scheme I'm going to use for this quilt. The first test block I did was a hand-dyed yellow, but I don't want to do a mostly yellow quilt, so more colors will be involved. I'm thinking it will probably shades of clear-ish colors in my hand-dyes and then I'll group them together by color progression.