Saturday, October 02, 2010

Four New Lovelies

 The four newest
ATC's I acquired in trade at the last CQFA meeting.  Aren't these fun?  I love the sense of discovery every time we do this swap, we never know what everyone will come up with.  Always a surprise.
First is one from Bron McInerney,  this one just cracked me up.  I think she said the person was from a singing group she liked as a child.  I really liked how she stitched the body, along with the numbered stripe. 

Next is one from Caroline Ogg, you can't see it but the kitty picture is a lenticular so it changes as you move it.

A really interesting one from Diane Carver, love all the painted details.

Lastly, one from Nancy Riffle, which is very dimensional, with a complex surface.
Geez, I better start working on my ATC's for the next CQFA meeting coming up in early November, hmmmm, what to do this time?

1 comment:

Jan said...

Nice collection you have going there.