Thursday, February 02, 2006

Studio Cleaned Up



Several months ago, some of us in the Artful Quilters ring vowed to clean up our studios and post the pictures when we were done. I've finally gotten around to working on this and am saying it is done for now.

I don't know if you will be able to see a difference between then and now, but I can feel it when I walk in the room. It is ready for action! Creative Action! I can open and close the closet doors now, and nothing falls on me. I have a worktable with space, lots of open space, ahhhh.

I've at least gone through all my stuff (or most of it to be honest), touched it all, re-remembered why the heck I have all this stuff, made lists of ideas and projects, made plans, thrown stuff out, moved lots out of the room.

The best part is, my scaredycat, Pele that lives in the room and never comes out is being ms. personable, dare I say even cuddly. She must feel the difference in the room too, maybe she is no longer worried about having stuff fall on her. And she has a comfy cleaned off futon couch to lounge about on now.

How long will it last? We'll see about that one...

1 comment:

Debra said...

(giggles)... I did the Scary Studio thing in November... and think I've "cleaned up " the studio atleast twice since then.

hmm.. seems to be on a monthly schedule.