CQFA exchange at our March meeting. This time I decided to play with some Lutradur. I used watercolor crayons rubbed over this wood tile that has holes drilled in it. I've used this same wood tile before with regular cotton fabric and Shiva Paintstiks, that fabric also got turned into ATC's.
Here's how it looks after being brushed with water.
Here's how the whole thing looks layered and stitched before I cut it into the regulation ATC size, 2.5 x 3.5"
I used one of the same embroidery stitches around the edges. And then the whiteness of the batting bugged me so I used my grey tee-juice pen to solve that issue.
Here's how they all turned out. I usually make 5 so I can keep one for myself, but the dimensions didn't work out that way unfortunately. I might have to go back and make myself another one because I really really like how these turned out.
Some close-ups of each individual ATC.