Monday, September 24, 2018

No Driving Fabric

 No driving required fabric acquisitions are so nice, always like getting a surprise gift in the mail.  Because you never know exactly which day it'll arrive. Darn Good Yarn sends a block suggestion/instructions each time, which I've diligently saved. I think I might try doing all of those now that I've been getting them for a year. It would be A Darn Good Sampler in essence, and hey, there's my title.
Most recent Culcita box, again a great mixture of fabrics. Just a few I wouldn't have chosen if I'd be shopping in a fabric store, but they really go well with the other ones. I really like the freshness of this color range. My only probably is do I store them together, or put them into my color boxes? So far I'm keeping them together since it's kind of a curated selection that'd word for a quilt.

No comments: