Monday, February 06, 2017

Twenty-Sixth Study Square


The twenty-sixth Weekly Study Square Quiltlet is made from the scraps left from my efforts at the CQFA retreat the previous weekend. As part of unpacking from that trip, I was going to mix these scraps in with the rest of my scrap basket but I decided to limit myself this week and just work with this smaller subset. I like the results.
 All the fuzzy raw edges get to stand out on this one.
 The texture of the wool and a detail of the stitching.

The words for the week are:
  • eyebrow

  • faith

  • paranoia

  • taxi

  • prison

  • pimple

  • carousel

  • smile

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Looks like a landscape. I really like it. Pick your favorites, have them framed and hang them up.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks! That's a good idea about having some framed.