Saturday, January 07, 2017

Makelight Report

Some really fun and interesting stuff from Makelight Courses, a report based on my last years' worth of images I posted on Instagram. Pretty colorful stuff, especially thanks to the #100Days100Blocks project.

The first picture is the whole year in color, I kind of want to make this into a quilt! If only I was up to the curved piecing that would be involved.

My nine most popular instagram posts:


The month by month palettes are interesting, there's always some green, except for February... 
It might be fun to do some monthly blocks based on the color palettes. And then that would result in a quilt that would represent the colors of the year. Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one.

EACH MONTH'S PALETTE

JANUARY

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

FEBRUARY

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

MARCH

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

APRIL

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

MAY

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

JUNE

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

JULY

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

AUGUST

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SEPTEMBER

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

OCTOBER

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

NOVEMBER

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

DECEMBER

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

MOST COMMON THEMES

MOST POPULAR THEMES

MOST POPULAR COLOURS

No comments: