I'm up to four blocks done on the Solstice Quilt. Here's how they all look together. I'm using batiks that I already have in my stash. In looking at the blocks grouped together, I may just re-do the churn dash block, the black and almost-white one as it really stands out from the other three.
And wow, I just noticed that the colors on the new block (lower left-hand corner) is really off in this picture. It's not nearly that yellow.Cobble Stones) I chose between two fabrics for the "light" one, I went with the one on the right-hand side.
I really liked this block, and there's an additional challenge to make a whole quilt top to use up scraps and I might just do that for a Leaders/Enders project.