Sunday, July 28, 2024

The Word of the Day is Ombré

 

I only made two purchases at PIQF, the small bundle of Tilda FQs, and the Fibonacci's Fancy quilt pattern from Material Girlfriends. On the right is a purchase from Stash Fabrics that I got in the mail of the very last two ombrê confetti colors that I needed for the Ombrê Triangles quilt.
Here's the same picture with the Tilda FQs spread out a bit. This is more from the Bloomsville group which I really do love a lot. What do you think, another sort of ombré fabric for the blue/green in the Fibonacci pattern? Might be too much.
And now that I have a rainbow's worth I had to take a group picture of course before they get all cut up!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Beautiful rainbow of ombre fabrics. I find it so hard to cut into mine!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It's going to be Very Hard to cut them.