Friday, December 24, 2021

It's Finally Here

 


Happy Christmas Eve!

I hope your plans to celebrate aren't too affected by the recent Covid issues. Our daughter won't be joining us as usual because she's recovering from it right now. So it'll be just the three of us.

Our plans are:

Open up all those presents under the tree. 

Make and eat cioppino for dinner.

Make and eat some Christmas cookies.

Watch all of the Matrix movies including the newest one. Because we already did our semi-annual LOTR re-watch for DH's birthday.

And that brings up this absolutely beautiful Oscar de la Renta dress that Carrie-Anne Moss wore to the new Matrix movie premiere. 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I am also a fan of fashion. I think that is why I don't mind dressing up and wearing heels occasionally.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I don't mind getting dressed up, but heels are not a thing I can do now.