Monday, September 20, 2021

Haphazardly Coordinated




 It's always always the scraps that get me. I couldn't stop myself from sewing these together. 
And of course I couldn't iron it because the power is out Yet Again (grrrrr PG&Egrrrrr).
So it's held down on the edges by rulers. Otherwise it looks like this:

At one point the block was 6.5" square and was going to be in the top, but then the layout changed. I still had a lot more scraps, so I just kept sewing them all together in smaller and smaller bits. 

It's random and not. And I really like the haphazardness and coordination of it.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

That's exactly what I do with the color improv quilts I make for donation. Your scraps are a lot more regular than mine.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I think the scraps were so regular because of cutting the pieces out of the jelly roll strips.