Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ammonites For The Win

I was recently reminded (nudged, goaded) that I hadn't posted on this blog since January.  And here it is May already.  How time flies!  I just got out of the habit I guess.  In case anyone is still interested, I'm starting up again.

So, for a first post, how about this?  A beautiful and inspiring gift from the aforementioned nudger,
 artquiltmaker of some very cool fabric from Spoonflower.  Look it's even still available! I love ammonites and anything spiral-y and purple and lime green and this has all of that in one place.  Which makes this a perfect and lovely gift.  The fabric is a really nice hefty weight, good quality stuff.  I think I will make a notebook cover out of this so that I'll get to see it all the time, it's such a great design.

Makes me really want to try uploading a design and getting my own stuff printed out just to see what it would look like. (adds to mile-long list of things to try out at some point).

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Glad you like it and a journal/notebook cover would be the perfect use for it.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It is perfect, and I have a new journal that needs covering.