Monday, July 27, 2026

Partial ICAD Catch-up

 I've been working on doing my ICAD pieces for this sort of lost month of July. 

They are being done one by one, but more than one per day so that I can catch up by the end of July when the ICAD event ends

So, here's half of my July ICAD pieces.

A lot of these are using text from the brochure that I got at the Los Angeles Public Library





Grommets is one of my all-time favorite words so I was happy to find it in print to use!
We have a brand-new Pride Flag hanging up on our house.

I really like how this one turned out. This is from the label for the index cards that I'm using this year for ICAD.

That's one big batch. Still catching up on the rest for July, but getting pretty close.



No comments: