Wednesday, September 16, 2026

So Many Kitty Ears


I buckled down and got started sewing the remaining sets of Kitty Ears units for the Lupine Mystery quilt. 


I love how these "Kitty Ears" units kind of have the look of Flying Geese gone wrong, or maybe just gone wiiiiiide.

Cutting the very last set to size with the Simple Folded Corners ruler.

It took a lot of trimming and sewing and pressing, but they got put together. Check out that pile of teeny tiny hsts™!

 But here they all are.  

Twenty-four sets of four "kitty ears" all done. You may be wondering if I had run out of white on white? No, just thought it'd be fun to put in two of my favorite white with black prints. This layout would actually make a very interesting scrap (or otherwise) quilt. Looks like columns of arrows.

  I am so very very ready to move on to the next clue.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Soon you'll be able to start block assembly!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read what you think about this post!