Here are somewhat more than half of the remaining ICAD pieces I haven't posted yet. Starting with the EXIT if you're not interested.I'm splitting this up into two posts as there are quite a lot of them to get through.
I really like this one, as ominous as it is, it's even more dire if you turn it 90°.
All the blues TOGETHER
Not sure where this one came from, but if I had to wear a crown, it would involve purple velvet.
A gifted bottle of Baiju, I did some deconstruction and rearranging.The holographic sticker on the upper right hand side didn't photograph well.
A really WILD mess.
Joy explosions.
FAR may be my favorite of this bunch.
The world as seen from a different view, centering Greenland.
I couldn't help it, Goodnight Moon is such a great color inspiration.











No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to read what you think about this post!