Tumbler quilt I'm still working on and her Eye-Spy quilt.
We're both going to do our own background fabrics and cut out the windmill shapes for each other. I haven't tried to make a block yet, hope it isn't too hard.
Akonye Kena was a hoot, I could have chatted with him all day.
I also bought a new ironing board cover but I haven't put it on yet, so I'll tell you about it after I've managed it (wish me luck, it's a little involved).
I noticed in the quilts that I took pictures of that I was focused on noticing many things like:
- interesting stitching, both machine and hand-embroidery
- use of other pre-quilted/embroidered/embellished/exotic textiles
- unusually shaped quilts (hooray! finally!)
- interesting found objects as embellishments
- dimensional shapes as part of the quilt
- text/fonts on the quilt surface