Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Spring Flowers While Waiting On Summer

 Thought I'd share some spring flower pictures that I took this year.  While waiting for summer to arrive.  I honestly am not missing it too much.  This is a surprise iris, my mom gave me the bulbs last year and I planted them in a new place and poof, there it was a beautiful and surprising iris!
 I didn't grow these tiger lilies, they were from a bouquet my husband gave me.  I like them a lot, and think I should plant some for next year.
 A close up of a pretty small flower, which I can't remember the name of at the moment.
 Looks even better with a few raindrops.
 The infamous climbing rose that takes over the deck every year.  This was taken right before the local deer went on a rampage and pruned them for me. Someone forgot to close the gate, whoops!
Ranunculus? I can't remember the name, but Rexie looks good with it doesn't he?

No comments: