Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hair Happy

Happy that I finally got my hair cut! I don't know why I was putting it off for so long, but the stars aligned or something. Got a shaggy layered kind of deal with about 4" off the ends. My only requirement was that I still be able to pony-tail it. Just barely, but that works. What a weight off my head and neck.
This is how it looked all blow dried (which I never bother to do). Looks strange to have it straight, usually it is curly and wavy.
In this picture you can also see the red climbing roses on our deck are still pumping out those blossoms.

2 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I soooooo need to get my mop cut, but it's at good ponytail length, and in the Summer, that beats beauty!
By the way, it looks like you still have PLENTY for a ponytail! Guess mine is a pony-NUB!!!! :)

Deb Lacativa said...

I ducked the annual pruning that my sister (the Hair Lady) usually insists on when I visit home. Instead, I've been perching several buns here and there on top kinda helter skelter. Very au courant if you blur your eyes and pretend the grays are blond.