Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Next Chapter

I'm joining in on a group reading/blogging of
The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women: A Portable Mentor

And conveniently, it starts this coming Friday. There will be a weekly post about the reading and exercises I'm doing from the book here on my blog, hopefully they'll be interesting or useful to some of you.

After reading the first chapter I'm quite excited, it seems like exactly the type of book I need to read at exactly this time. I'm hopeful that the act of signing up for reading it together with other women will be helpful in getting me to actually finish reading it and to follow-through (my theme for the year!).

If you might be interested in checking this group out, you can find the info here at the Next Chapter blog.

3 comments:

Jaye said...

This seems like a good book. I have looked at it as well and will look forward to hearing about. I have found that having a book group (online) has really helped in getting me through books I probably wouldn't read on my own.

Donna said...

that's a book I don't own, so I'm interested to see what you have to say about it...

Karoda said...

ummm, making a note to self: check in on juilie's blog on fridays :).