Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back to Collage

Haven't made a collage in absolutely-freakin' ages, and I came across the dog jumping photo on the upper left of this one in a magazine, it made me want to make a collage rightnowrightnow, so I didn't fight it for once and got busy with my scissors and gluesticks and here is
"Capturing Men"
I wanted to stick with just black/white/grey and then I came across this great quote from a program I've been cutting up from the George Bernard Shaw Festival.

"The whole world is strewn with snares, traps, gins and pitfalls for the capture of men by women." - George Bernard Shaw
In this collage is:
Mussolini
Hitler
Founding Fathers
Jack Lemmon crossdressing
Inuit Art
A Medieval baker
Random Woman in Hat
And the jumping dog on a leash that started it all

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Like it! I think the b/w was a good choice.