Thursday, February 21, 2008

Driving While Photo-ing

The other afternoon I was driving down our twisty narrow road and came around a corner to find this very cool, very old car putting along.
Since he was only going 15mph I decided to risk taking some pictures while driving. Harder than it looks! Wish my windshield had been cleaner.
It took a while to get down to the bottom of the hill at that speed, and then he stalled out at the stop sign. Fun to see something so old still putting around. I wonder what kind of car it is? I'd never seen it before, I wonder if it was visiting or if it was a project in his garage that finally had its maiden voyage?

1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

I know that rear view!

It's a Model A Ford! somewhere in the '20's. My grandpa had one stored in a barn intending to restore it one day. The barn collapsed on it. :(