Wednesday, September 05, 2007

She Still Shops by the Seashore

While picking up the spanking new single hole throat plate (sounds slightly risque' no?) at the local Janome dealer, I scored some threads on major sale, three machine cottons on cool wooden spools (future doll bodies I bet!), and one starry blue Halo. No, not Halo3 related. (Sorry, feeling bugged about buying violent video games lately!).

And a Diane Ericson pants pattern. I really was captured by the details on the bottom of the pant legs, and also that they are cropped. I feel like I can get away with wearing cropped pants since I'm so tall with long legs. Plus my ankles and calves are my best feature at this point! Note the name of the pattern "The Capitola Pant", and yes indeedy I purchased them in Capitola. (A town just south down the Pacific coast from Santa Cruz).
And if I happen to *actually* make these up in *real life* (as opposed to just in my ever hopeful and optimistic imagination), I promise to show you a picture!

1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

Julie - I have a 6500. What's the advantage to this throat plate? My machine has been having issues lately due to some of the things I do when FMQ..maybe this will cure it?