Monday, January 08, 2007

A Bag of Stuff, Completed

Here are some pictures of my completed quilt made for the CQFA Bag of Stuff swap. I hope Linda likes it! I finished it just before our November meeting (when it was due), but I hadn't tacked down the binding, put a sleeve or label on it. So I showed it and took it home with me fully intending to do those little bits and send it right back to her.
Then I got sick for a week.
And there were all the family birthdays in November.
And the construction upheaval.
And then all of a sudden it was the holidays and I didn't want it to get lost in the crazy mailstream.
Oh, and I had started putting beads on it. Which I should know by now is hard for me to stop. Anyhoo. Now she has it (gave it to her at the meeting on Saturday), and it is off my to-do list.




1 comment:

Linda Cline said...

And it is being ejoyed at my house. I have it hanging in my dining room over my sewing machine. I like what you've done with my fabrics.

Thanks Julie.