Monday, September 18, 2006

Way More than you Ever Wanted to Know

1. FIRST NAME? Julie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. I thought I was named after Julie Andrews for a long time, then I asked my Mom!
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When I was watching the tv show Angel on DVD
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, I have trouble reading it!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Olive Loaf, on white bread with mayo & mustard.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I think I would. But I would wonder why I didn't call very often. heh.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, several. And a blog too.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck yes! Maybe it would fix my lower back problems??
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I'm Cuckoooo for Cocoa Puffs
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, and then I ruin the heel cup when I put them back on. Whoops.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, yes, though I've been much stronger back when I did weight lifting a lot. Mentally, yes definitely, although I do have my limits of course, at least I know that now!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Berkeley Farms' Rocky Road, not the light version, the real deal please. And no syrup.
14. SHOE SIZE? 11 or 10.515 (I gained a shoe size with each kid, used to be size 9).
15. FAVORITE COLOR? Purple (NOT lavender)
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My tendency to laziness and sloth.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my Grandmothers, one who is alive yet no longer there, and one who has passed on.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of course! Tell me in comments if you answer on your blog, or??
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown tie-dyed shorts and blue garden MuckBoot sandals.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? An nice cold, crisp, green, organic pear from Camp Joy.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the whine of my computer, my bird Merriweather singing to the birds outside, construction noises and Air America radio. Multi-tasking ears...
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple Mountains' Majesty, which was a color added in1993.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My garden and my husband. I used to say my kids, but they are now in smelly pre-teen-ville. Oy! Honestly, they smell good right after they've showered.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Lunaea
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure! I found it on Debra's blog.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Fresh lemonade.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? To play myself? Frisbee. To watch? Football. To listen to? Baseball.
29. EYE COLOR? moo cow brown
30. HAT SIZE? Large to x-large, big hair, big brain.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes
32. FAVORITE FOOD? lasagna or chocolate
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? scary movies with happy endings
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white with a Far Side cartoon
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I can't take the heat anymore.Fall is actually my favorite season.36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Hugs hurt too much now. :(
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Dining out: Chocolate mousse At home: Chocolate Cake
38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Wild Mother by Elizabeth Cunningham and Armed Madhouse by Greg Palast
39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It is a heat sensitive pad that changes colour.
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? half each of Nip/Tuck and Law & Order Criminal Intent.
41. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my children laughing together, my cat purring next to me and my husband telling me he loves me.
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Definitely Beatles
43. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Mykonos, Greece
44. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Making something from nothing. Or if you've watched The Jerk lately, none of your beeswax!
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mountain View, California
46. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Debra Sp. (I know a lot of Debra's and more than one Debra S.!)
47. NEWEST THING YOU'VE TRIED? Making mix cd's.
Old New Question
48. ONE THING YOU'D CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?: I would be healthy.
My New Question:
49. WHO DID YOU LAST SEND A LETTER OR CARD TO?: Adrienne

1 comment:

Andrew McAllister said...

I gained a shoe size with each kid, used to be size 9

I've never heard of that before. My wife's perception of temperature changed each time. She went from liking the bedroom hot to liking it cold.

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay