Monday, January 02, 2006

Resolutions - Schmesolutions!

Your New Year's Resolutions

1) Get a pet skunk

2) Eat more chocolate syrup

3) Travel to France

4) Study human sexuality

5) Get in shape with street fighting


1)Well, skunks are awfully cute, and I know you can get them de-stinkified, and we surely have enough around her to chose a nice full tailed one. But wouldn't my black and white cat be jealous?

2) Eat MORE chocolate syrup. How funny, since I just right now before I did this quiz was making coffee and my son was making chocolate milk (with chocolate syrup), and I almost asked him to shoot some in my coffee. So, ok, I'll do it!

3) Travel to France. Do I have to? I'd really rather go to Spain or Italy or New Zealand. Oh, oh, France, dramatic sigh.

4) Um, ok. Any books to recommend, or do I have to go out and do field research. Not sure my husband would be too keen on that!

5) Street Fighting? Who am I supposed to be fighting? The many herds of deer rambling up and down my street? No thanks, I did actually fight a mama deer once, and lost quite badly. How about if I just watch the movie Street Fighter, there must be one, right?

I can't think of a better way to start out the New Year with.....
a QUIZ! Thanks to DebR for this one.

Oh, hey and go check out my friend Marion's new blog:
ArtMixter.

No comments: