Thursday, January 19, 2006

A new tarot deck and more from the past


I'm so excited that Arnell Ando's Transformational Tarot deck is getting published this spring. She's put up a great website with images and descriptions of the cards, plus you can pre-order straight from her.
Go check it out, just to see her cool collage style.

And for those who haven't seen it, you must go look at Lunaea Weatherstone's Full Moon Dreams Tarot deck. I've been using it for several months now and it has given me many surprisingly accurate readings. Plus there is a tarot spread from yours truly (me) in the instruction book (grin) .

Have you seen my tarot majors? I did them as part of a project with other artistjournals list members, where we created one per month and then got one from each person, ending up with 20 majors decks from 20 different artists, it was a long but very worthwhile project.
They are on my website here. Someday I'll do the rest of the deck, someday... The picture here is the King of Wands that I did for a collaborative tarot deck.

How about my tarot quilts, those are here. There is so much to the tarot, I could spend the rest of my art life making art having to do with the tarot, hey maybe I will. In a way all of life is covered in the tarot, at least the way I look at it, so that is true whether intentional or not!

No comments: