Monday, November 28, 2005

Tumbler Update


I posted a long while ago about my charm quilt that I'm working on, this particular shape is usually called "Tumbler." When I did the mystery quilt which involved the intense required scrap=i=ness, I cut a charm tumbler out too. Then I thought what the hey, let's sew 'em together and see what I've got. Looks pretty cool imho. Not even a quarter done yet going through and cutting one from each fabric that I have. This is let's just say a longterm project.
Then I got some family feedback:
DH says, oh don't sew the strips together let's hang them up like that, they look great when they move.
But, I say, I'm making this for our bed.
Oh. Ok then.


1 comment:

Deb R said...

I don't think I knew you were working on a tumbler quilt. Cool! I love charm quilts. I've done two of them and could definitely see more in my future.

I love your hubby's comment too. Maybe you need to make a second one to hang in strips? (Don't slap me!)