Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer Bliss


What I did on my summer vacation...
or
how I learned to stop worrying and love video games.

Our summer vacation is off to a rip-roaring start. We have been slugs at home recovering from the crazy week before. Yesterday I spent just about the whole day sorting through the boxes of toys in the boys room. Found all kinds of interesting detritus, and some toys they'd forgotten and were thrilled to see once again. The sorting came down to five boxes of miscellaneous stuff and we are going to take it one box at a time to get through the rest. Like I told them, it isn't any good to anyone in this discombobulated state, so we need to sort it, and then either use it, sell it, or give it away.
Stats so far:
Kitchen recovery total: 3 spoons, two cups, two bowls, one plate.
Two bags of garbage
Two bags of recycling.
One box of donations.
One box of really good stuff to give to SIL (who is sooooo PG! Wheeee I'm almost an auntie!)

1 comment:

Anne Dovel said...

I love clouds. We were watching some really interesting formations on the way to church one Sunday. I was driving and my husband had to remind me a few times to stick to driving. I wish I had had the camera with me.