Wednesday, March 09, 2005

CQFA Row Round Robin 2


The second CQFA round robin that I've received. Hey, I'm caught up, what a nice feeling! Interesting colors to work with blues, white, burgundy, browns, and she included fabrics too, but I used lots out of my stash that coordinated.The owner's is on the right, second person in middle, mine is the circleish thingies on the left. Kind of a wonky bullseye block.

And since as you all know, I can't throw anything away! Here are the leftovers from cutting out the circley centers. I put WonderUnder on them, and son Zachary arranged them for me.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Just wanted to say that I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog today. Who says boredom at the office is unproductive? I'm totally inspired to go home tonight and start on a blanket I've been putting off. I focus mainly on designing and creating clothing, so all my other interests have been pushed to the back burner - thanks for reminding me how much I love fabric.